"The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom."
1. Take deep breaths- Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. As you breathe in focus on the emotion that you feel. As you breathe out, let that emotion go. Scan your body and notice any tense areas. While breathing focus on releasing that tension.
2. Go for a walk- Nature is healing and calming. Tap into the energy of the earth to help soothe any anxiety or frustration. Hug a tree, put your feet in the soil, listen to water flow, feel the wind move around you. Let nature guide you.
3. Meditate- Turn on some relaxing music and let it take you away.
4. Take a hot bath- Add Epsom Salt, Sea salt, baking soda, essential oils and soft music and treat yourself to a spa of your own.
5. Play with your stones- Healing stones have a wonderful way of soothing the spirit. Amethyst, Celestite, Howlite, Hematite, Ocean Jasper, and Lepidolite are great stones for grounding and calmness.
6. Dance- Turn on your favorite tunes and move! Get your energy moving, blood flowing and release!
7. Come see us- We offer many services to bring calm into your life. Reiki is excellent for calming the body, mind and spirit. We are staffed with Reiki Practitioners to help you. Speak with one of our life coaches, book a yoga class with us, treat yourself to a massage with our massage therapist . We are here to serve our community and we invite you to utilize our services.
- Make Love
- Call a friend and reminisce
- Go out and try something new
- Write down what you're thankful for
- Watch stand up comedy
- Visit a Garden or plant something
Harambee House of Wellness