- WRITE- Write down your goals, journal your emotions, keep track of your dreams. Often times writing your goals down helps bring them into fruition them. Journaling helps you see how much you have grown over time and your dreams may give you clues to help you navigate through this realm.
- SOMETHING NEW- There is a quote by Brian Tracy that says "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." Do just that!!! So sign up for that class, research something, new, go book shopping, learn a new skill, call that cousin your family think is weird, but you kinda admire and learn something new.
- BE CREATIVE- Redecorate, Paint an abstract painting, Decoupage. You may very well find a passion in creativity. Self expression inspires change and it brings new people and diverse philosophies into your life.
- MEDITATE- Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself through the art of mediation, you will naturally begin discovering more about yourself which will lead to, yeah you guessed it "change!"
- GRATITUDE- Lead your life with a thankful heart. Gratitude makes you happier, strengthens emotions and best of all, it invites more things in your life to be thankful for.
- CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS- The Law of Attraction is the belief that positive thoughts are magnets for positive life experiences and negative thoughts are magnets for negative life experiences. Check out this article by Remez Sasson on Law of Attraction. It gives a great detailed summary. Tip---->>Whenever you wrestle with a negative thought, replace it immediately with it's positive opposite. For example "I hate my life!" becomes "I love my life!"
- INTUITION - Sharpen your intuitive side. Your inner voice and gut feelings are the best measures for what should be released in your life. If it's a job, a relationship, a habit, you already know the answers. We avoid the truth because it's uncomfortable or not wanting to "rock the boat," but the truth is, the boat needs to be rocked! The boat sometimes should be knocked down and reconstructed so that you can invite your greatest potential. It is the season of change, healing, manifesting and self-care. It's time!
Harambee House of Wellness
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
Neale Donald Walsch