You can't escape from a prison until you recognize you are in one. People who have chosen to live within the limits of their old beliefs continue to have the same experiences. It takes effort and commitment to break old patterns
But if you really look at limitations, the greatest one is the mind.
This takes me back to my teenage years, riding around the block with my friends bumping loudly to Master P's "I'm a No Limit Soldier; I thought I told you!" Not really grasping the concept of, not the song in it's entirety, just the repetitive hook. I was too busy clowning rather than observing.
Think about the positivity, the confidence, and the self empowering message of this hook, (for today let's call it our mantra).
- "I'm a No Limit Soldier! When it comes to my essence, my soul there are no limits. What I want , I shall pursue and gain! I will soldier on or perservere my way to the reality that I want!!
- "I thought I told Ya!"- This part must be included in the Mantra because... People will sleep on you!!! There will be naysayers, there will be toxic vampires waiting for you to fail. So you gotta let them KNOW "I thought I told ya!!" But it must be done in a less egotistical way, such as letting them know by: being of service, being of light, walking the path you must walk, being diligent with your goals, working on you. In otherwords, being the example.
- stuck in cycles of repetitive behaviors
- choosing the same type of mates
- believing that we're broke and poor and this is where we'll stay
- producing negative thought patterns and negative surroundings
We let these things become the very breath we breathe, the misguided walk that we walk, the drama-filled talk that we talk; we let it define us. We start believing that we don't deserve better, so in turn we don't do better. It's so deep and detrimental to our thought process, that subconsciously we don't even think about it. We just exist living paycheck to paycheck, we just dwell in attracting mates that pull us down rather than build us up. We then become numb to our own intuition, creative intelligence and most importantly our purpose. We lose our value in victimhood. Our strength deteriorates. We begin to believe that we are incapable of creating the life that we truly want, desire and absolutely deserve! We exsist; not fully feeling ALIVE! ! We walk around thinking we are just a body and we forget our SPIRIT! We place our ability to change on an outside source, In turn, everything have and need is already within us!
- For my religious people-God/Allah/Abba is within.
- For my spiritual people-the Universe guides us from within; our intuitive presence is within.
- For my people who may not believe in a higher source-the power to change is within.
- To my Pagans /Bruha -Your magic is within.
Sunshyne's STOP LIST
- -Stop placing limitations on yourself, because of the hurt you've been through!
- -Stop thinking you don't deserve something, because of what somebody said to you!
- -Stop self-sabotaging!
- -Stop thinking you're worthless!
- -Stop letting your past define you!
- -Stop giving your body, time and effort away to people who suppress your light!
- -Stop stagnant behaviors!
- -Stop passing family toxicity down generation after generation!
- -Stop ignoring your health and wellbeing!
- -Stop thinking that caring for your mental health is shameful!
- - Stop thinking that children don't have a voice!
- -Stop thinking that you can't!
- - Stop judging people; Judge yourself!
- - Stop gossiping and talking about people; worry about yourself!
- -Stop thinking it's too late to start something new!
- -Stop Thinking being sensual and feminine is dirty!
- -Stop thinking Masculinity is always hard, not smiling and not crying!
- - Stop thinking that what you're going through, your frustrations, things happening to you back to back to back to back, are "coincidences" or is happening because you are a "bad person". It means it's time for you to move, take action and change something!
- -Stop ignoring when people show you who they are!!! (This goes for husbands, wives, Mama's, Daddy's, friends EVERYONE!) Clean house and get rid of people who don't desire to love themselves or you properly.
- -Stop thinking that you're just a human body without spiritual reinforcement surrounding your every move.
- -Stop forgetting your ancestors!
- -Stop giving your power away!
- - Stop making choices that discredit higher vibrations!
- -Stop lying to yourself!
- -Stop being a victim in your situation!
- -Stop allowing family to disrespect, dishonor and mistreat you, all in the name of "family"!
- - Stop eating crap!
- -Stop thinking small and negatively!
- - Stop thinking your way is the only way to be!
- -Stop worrying about what homegirl and'nem are saying about you! Move forward!
You know why!!?? Because, " You a No Limit Soilder, I thought I told ya!
Peace and Light!